BENJAMIN WILLIAM ADAMS

BENJAMIN WILLIAM ADAMS
Born 12 May 2010, Honolulu Hawaii

Monday, November 1, 2010

HALLOWEEN 2010

Look at meeeeeeeeee... I'm a COW!!!!!!!!!!!!
How "Udderly" adorable.Cousin Shea... how 'bouts you sneak me some of that candy over 'der.
New trick: tip it over and watch it all spill out. I taught Dad this trick with my box of blocks (see video below).

The best medicine is always the giggles.Auntie Kate and Uncle Jim hanging with our special little cow. Mooooooo!Check out the trick I taught Daddy.

3 comments:

  1. Nice cow! What did you guys dress up as?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We dressed up as loving parents. Okay, so that was a lame answer... but the real reason is we ran out of creative juices... still not good enough? I'll get back to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Better start planning for next year. We're brainstorming as well.

    ReplyDelete