BENJAMIN WILLIAM ADAMS

BENJAMIN WILLIAM ADAMS
Born 12 May 2010, Honolulu Hawaii

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Benjamin's first Christmas Tree Gig

Terry, Shea, and Jordan Burnley fresh from a brisk tractor ride to the field and back.
Erika (Mom) showing Greg (Dad) how to use the bailer... "I'm only going to show you one more time, so listen closely. One wind, two cut and tie, three it's a bailed tree!"
Shea and Jordan Burnley on the bailing tractor.
The hunt is on for the perfect tree(s)... How'd we do...
Kyle Turner, fresh from the cut... tree in tow. We hope Joyce (his wife on vacation in Taiwan) likes it!
The "Executive" branch of the Clearview Christmas Tree operation... keeping score.
Alana Silva... didn't know Christmas Tree picking could be so sheik. Smile!
Terry Burnley cutting the Burnley-tree while Jordan Burnley watches. Yeah Dad!!!
A break with Grandpa and Mom...
Mom dragging Benjamin's tree. Nice pick Benjamin!!!
This island boy, not too sure about New England weather... I can't feel my face!
Dad and his boy... wagon ride with Daddy, so much fun!!!!
Excuse me, can you leave us? I am not done telling my Grandpa about all the trees I saw today... thank you.
The Boys... Shea Burnley and his cousin Benjamin.
Jordan Burnley and her cousin Benjamin.
Jordan Burnley helping pull one of the 150 trees donated to a local Boston church.
Shea Burnley showing he's a tree draggin' maniac!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, so much fun! I never got to go to a Christmas tree farm. The closest I've been was going to an apple orchard last year with Keao when we visited Massachusetts.

    ReplyDelete