BENJAMIN WILLIAM ADAMS

BENJAMIN WILLIAM ADAMS
Born 12 May 2010, Honolulu Hawaii

Friday, July 30, 2010

We're back in Rhode Island after a week's trip to the FARM! We brought Benjamin to Grandma and Grandpa's Farm in Cummington Mass to see Auntie's Heather and Jennifer, pick out a Christmas tree, and play trains with Grandpa. Coveralls and hay motif to prove it:
Best Buds! Auntie Heather and Benjamin in their matching coveralls.
"Grandpa, this train is pretty cool - I wonder if we could do this everyday?""Auntie Heather, look at Grandpa's tractor!!", Benjamin exclaims.
"Auntie Jennifer, did you know I flew in a plane from Hawaii to Rhode Island, and then took a car from there to here, and did you see Grandpa's tractor? What's a cow?..." Benjamin tells stories.
"...boy, I'm tired - you're a very good pillow Auntie Jennifer."
"Geesh, Auntie Heather, that's a lot of love"
"Auntie Heather! We have Sunflowers like this in Rhode Island, but I've never seen one so close! You're the coolest."
And then Benjamin took a trip south from the Farm to Canaan Connecticut to visit the Adams' Family Matriarch, Great Grammie Adams and the rest of the Adams Gang. (Pictured here: Karmela and Kristopher - Benjamin's 2nd cousins, with Great Grammie Adams).
"Dad, did you know I had so many cousins!? OH MY GOSH!"
"Grandpa, the knee movement is making me queasy. Whoa horsey!"
"Grandma, did you know I flew in a plane from Hawaii to Rhode Island, and then a car to the Farm, and now I have two cousins in Connecticut.... I mean, what else is Mom and Dad not telling me? I can keep a secret... huh Grandma"
"Now I know why they call you 'Great' Grandma, you've got this down to a science - you're good lady. You must have had lots of practice. Tell me about my Grandpa, I can keep a secret"

No comments:

Post a Comment