BENJAMIN WILLIAM ADAMS

BENJAMIN WILLIAM ADAMS
Born 12 May 2010, Honolulu Hawaii

Friday, February 5, 2010

Today (Friday) I met Erika at her work where she teaches fitness to kids (2 hours / twice a week) and we went on a "hot date" at Formaggio's in Kailua (pictures are Erika in action and our scandalous date after).

I wonder if Junior will have an affinity to Hawaii seeing that's where his birth certificate will be from? Even though I spent all of 1 year of my life (the first year) living in Philadelphia I still recognize it as my birthplace and feel some pride about that. We will make it a point to tell Junior all about Hawaii and what it meant to his Mom and I. Maybe when he's old enough we'll tell him about Kauai, where it all started. Junior Adams - Made in Hawaii.

1 comment:

  1. Coming from a person who knows exactly where and when she was convinced...you don't ever really want to know the details trust me!

    ReplyDelete